I dream of buying my own little corner

@saytama (455)
Chisinau, Moldova
It so happened that I rent because of housing problems , of course there is a parent's house where I can come, but my brother lives there with whom I often disagree, sometimes staying at home becomes unbearable, I don't want to hope for a man, I want to have my own little corner where I can come at any time and which I can call my home. How are you with housing? do you rent or have your own house?
I own my home. It's paid off. I worked a lot of extra jobs to pay it off early. It's on a 150'x100' lot with fruit trees, vegetable and flower gardens and a workshop in the garage. I live across from a creek in an isolated neighborhood that's about 7 miles from a small town of 4k. It's between the ocean and the mountains in a rainshadow. When I first got married, we rented for two years before we purchased a home. We sold that place and moved west across country to where I live now. Owning a home is preferable but there are advantages to renting too. You don't pay for upkeep and repairs as a renter.
Sounds like the perfect spot!
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Your corner really looks like a dream, yes, repairs and expenses are natural, but I want to have my own, albeit a modest corner, this is my goal for the coming years
@saytama It is a good goal to have. It's an investment too.
I live in a rented flat and am very content with the situation.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Of course, shooting is good, but having your own is better, there is something to strive for
@saytama 'shooting'??? What is this supposed to mean in the context of renting a house or a flat? I haven't got a license to own a weapon. Who or what should I shoot anyway?
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
@MALUSE I use a translator, sometimes it happens just like that, the words are not translated correctly, I meant that renting is also good)
@soymex (678)
• Bucharest, Romania
I had a period of time, when I rented, but now I bought the house with a yard and some land behind it!
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Can you tell me how much it cost approximately?
@soymex (678)
• Bucharest, Romania
@saytama In Romania, the prices are lower, a house with a yard and a large garden, somewhere between 50,000 and 60,000 euros, in the rural area!
We have had our own houses for decades, I hope that you can get your own place and be happy there.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
I set a goal for myself, and I will achieve it), thanks for the support
@Fleura (18337)
When I was at your stage of life (young and single) I lived in a tiny boat! It didn't have many fancy conveniences but I loved it, I lived there for 8 years. And meanwhile I saved up and did extra work. Eventually I was able to buy a house with a mortgage. Then I met my partner and luckily he had the same goals and the same attitude about money. We both saved and paid off as much of the mortgage as we could. Then we moved to a bigger house and did the same again. Finally (5 years ago) we were able to buy our current house without having to borrow any money. We have a nice 5-bedroom house with a big garden. I really wanted to do it while our children are still young so they can have plenty of space to play with their friends. I think that if possible it is best to work at this before having children, it wouldn't be good if you had to work two jobs to pay the bills when you have children, you would never see them!
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
I don 't have any children yet , but I completely agree with you , we need to provide them with the necessary in advance
@Fleura (18337)
@saytama And it is much harder for you if you have to do everything at the same time!
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
@Fleura Now there are very few people I can rely on , over time I realized that you can only hope for yourself , only by your own efforts you can achieve something , alas , but this is the truth of life
I am married from many years, the house where we live now is our home, we bought it 20 years ago.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
I 'm glad for you , it 's fine to have your own house after all
@saytama we were fine renting until we decided where to spend the rest of our life.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
@LadyDuck I dream of traveling, there are so many beautiful places I want to visit, the perfect pastime for me)
@RubyHawk (49435)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I rent. I have owned homes but renting an apartment is so much easier. Management takes care of all the upkeep and you pay no real estate tax. Renting is the life for me.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
It 's not so easy with rent , the prices for it are almost the entire local salary , if you don 't earn , then things are bad
@RubyHawk (49435)
• Atlanta, Georgia
14h
@saytama You’re right. Renting is expensive but so are mortgages and taxes.
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
4h
@RubyHawk In Moldova , unfortunately , real estate prices are high , and wages are small , a mortgage is also not a way out of the situation , only if you work abroad
22h
Where's I Moldova Russia??
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
4h
I am from Moldova myself , and at the moment I live here , I visit my young man in Germany
10m
@saytama young man means boyfriend ?? Or your kids?
• Nairobi, Kenya
We live in a rental house but I thought of having my own place too
@saytama (455)
• Chisinau, Moldova
Oh , if it weren 't for housing prices that bite
Well, I wish I have my own home also. We are in the same boat.