What if the Coronavirus is related to HIV?

@artemeis (4193)
China
Having heard of the latest Omicron variant of this COVID19 and considering the resemblances to HIV, has anyone ever consider that the medical field to consider testing for HIV as well and isolate these people to control the present situation? No offense and insults here but looking at the current situation I believe we should consider this and do something about it. What do you think? Reference:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/coronavirusfrontlines/2020/04/22/this-hivaids-specialist-explains-its-similarities---and-differences---to-covid-19/
They are related only because of the similarities in some of their effects on the victims. There are a lot of highly diverse infections that cause similar symptoms. Besides, the article quoted shows there are more fundamental differences. So relax, no need to panic or fall into conspiracy theories as further research is still being done.
@kaylachan (29194)
I am sure they have thought of this and are working on a master plan. Sadly, we don't know what it is. All methods have failed and now boosting the ecconomy is important again.
I think the culprit who spreads this should do something about it.
I am not sure about this at all so I do not really have an opinion until more is found out about this all,
20h
Well, one theory is that the high levels of HIV in South Africa MIGHT have provided an ideal environment for the variant Omicron to evolve. Nothing is sure, nothing is confirmed.