Hotel Transylvania movie 2022

By C
@ShyBear88 (51008)
My kids will be excited in the morning when I tell them that this movie is available on Amazon Prime. It’s the newest movie in the series this is when the humans turn into monsters and the monsters into humans. It should be interesting and funny. The kids have always liked the other ones and will watch them several times over when they are in the mood.
I am sure the kids will love this one.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
Maybe I’m not going to say yes they will a 100%. I’m sure in general they will like it
@ShyBear88 With kids you can never give anything for granted.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
@LadyDuck nope or assume.
@sinari (2651)
Children really like watching films that make their imaginations run. And they like to watch their favorite movies over and over again. Until we get tired of seeing it.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
This doesn’t take there imagination run, they want to see what happens next in the story that is all. Not all movies that kids want to do have to do with imagination they could just like it movie, or the music or a character. Yes they do like to watch there movies over and over but for periods of time. There favorite movies changes or at least mine do. They do not have the same favorite they did when they where 2 years old.
@sinari (2651)
20h
@ShyBear88 Yes, I think it is a common thing that happened to them in childhood.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
6h
@sinari it doesn’t just happen in child hood even adults have there own favorite movies
@NoorNoor (2163)
Sounds interesting that humans turn into monsters and the monsters into humans.I hope they will enjoy the movie.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
That’s the only part of the movie we know because it was in the trailers.
Haha, my kids also liked the first parts of Hotel Transylvannia, as much as I did.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
Movie 1 they are parts since parts isn’t in the tile parts refer to the movie continuing each movie alone has a different story line so it’s not parts.
I want to watch that movie to.
@ShyBear88 (51008)
I hope you like it! I know my kids are probably going to like it.