Some setbacks and some progress

Banks, Oregon
Yesterday was a really rough day for my brother I could tell something was off with this bed medication. They had removed Olanzapine and instructed us to continue with a stronger dose of Apiprazole. He was agitated most of the day and so fearful he refused to sleep in his room instead wanted to sleep in a chair where he was near me. He couldn't sleep though so eventually he did go back to his room and sleep. First thing this morning I called the Clinic to get permission to revert back to his previous medication and continue on with it. I also set up medical Transport rides for when he begins intake into Lifeworks facility with outpatient treatments which unfortunately do not begin till April 13th but I've been instructed to call daily to see if there has been any cancellations to get him in sooner. I've always called about NAMI a Mental Health support group for families so hopefully they can help me help him as I am exhausted mentally and physically. Night time is my only peace, my only me time right now so when he up and decided to sleep out here I felt there goes any time to just be in my own thoughts. I just wish things would get better I am still so overwhelmed
I am sorry you have to wait until April 13th, it's a long time knowing how bad your brother is.
Yes it seems like forever
@chrissbergstrom Particularly for you who have to take care of him.
@CarolDM (186510)
Sounds like more progress. The more help you get, the better it is on you as well. You are doing great. Thanks for the update.
Thank you for the kind words and following our journey to getting my brother well
@CarolDM (186510)
@chrissbergstrom You are very welcome. Take care of yourself every chance you get.
@Gillygirl (47089)
• Sutton, England
You are going through so much. I hope and pray that Tim will get all the help her needs soon
Thanks i hope so to
I am sorry your brother has to go through these problems and I hope you get the right medication, I will keep him in my prayers,
Thank you
@Faster16 (3092)
pray for him,hopefully in God's protection
@LindaOHio (95318)
I'm sorry to hear this. Is there anyone else that can give you a break for a day or a few hours?
My Dad but everytime i try to get ahold of him he never calls back, and when i finally hear from him a week later he says he will come up the next day and never does.
@LindaOHio (95318)
@chrissbergstrom That's a shame. Sometimes you need a break.
I will continue to pray for him. Take care of yourself to.
Thank you I need to remind myself of that, on the plus side I've almost cleaned out my entire room.