Brunch on a Sunday

By Arya
@yoalldudes (32600)
My daughter cooked this delicious, fluffy hotcake and of course I cant have it without a cup of coffee. She bought the smallest size and it was enough for both of us. I didnt notice it is almost 12noon at my time of posting this. I thought it is still breakfast LOL. Cost less than a dollar for a nice breakfast. Good morning/evening, myLotters. I hope all of you are doing well today and enjoying life. Tomorrow our nation will decide the leaders of our country because it is national elections day. We pray for Divine intervention.
I have read from many Filipino users about election day, I have the feeling many are seriously concerned. Good luck.
@yoalldudes (32600)
Thank you. I hope it goes well. Especially during such critical times God bless that we choose the right one. I hope you had a nice weekend.
@yoalldudes - I am enjoying this day inside, it rains today here.
@yoalldudes (32600)
@LadyDuck rainy days is an opportunity to be cosy and warm with a cup of coffee or tea
@TheSojourner (42554)
It sounds like you really enjoyed your breakfast! I hope that elections come out as you need them to. As you want them to. There are so many elections that are happening all over the world and a lot of craziness that goes along with it. That's the thing I'm dislike the most about politics.
@yoalldudes (32600)
It was an awesome way to jumpstart the day although I was up late LOL. I agree with you on the politics. Have a great weekend.
@yoalldudes are you voting for president this election? Who is running?
@yoalldudes (32600)
@TheSojourner Yes. The candidates are Marcos, Leni Robredo, Manny Pacquiao (the famous world boxer) and Lacson. There may be others I forgot.
@thelme55 (74948)
That is yummy. I want to make pancakes for brunch now. Happy Mother’s Day to you. Good luck for a peaceful election.
@yoalldudes (32600)
Ha ha sorry my photo made you crave. And thank you.
@thelme55 (74948)
@yoalldudes That’s okay. Mylot gives me ideas what to cook.
@yoalldudes (32600)
@thelme55 That's nice another benefit of being on myLot.
Your daughter is very nice I am not sure you are a father or mother, but today it is the Mother's Day and I hope you will have a good time anyway
@yoalldudes (32600)
Thank you. I'm her mother. Enjoy your weekends.
@yoalldudes Happy Mother's Day
@yoalldudes (32600)
@youless thank you
@RebeccasFarm (62020)
A lovely meal that is.
@yoalldudes (32600)
These little things make life enjoyable.
@sabtraversa (13380)
Looks yummy! It's okay to have breakfast late on Sundays, I think. Hope the election will go smoothly and nobody will get hurt, then politicians tend to be all the same, it's difficult to have faith in those.
@yoalldudes (32600)
I hope to pick someone who will really make positive changes and not just lost promises
Hope the elections turn out good.
@yoalldudes (32600)
I do hope so. Thank you.
@Sojourn (13005)
May whosoever wins keep his/her promises made during the campaign ?
@yoalldudes (32600)
Ha ha good comment. Let the one who will improve our conditions win.