myLot has been really....DEAD the past few days

@KityCat (7015)
So I was finally back here after months if not almost a year after not even using myLot and I was wondering whymany of the recent posts posted even hours and hours ago have few to non responses . But then I thought nah , people are just offline for now But even 3 days later , its still the same , and even the top rated posts have only like 20 to 15 responds , I remember back in the day many people almost everyday they would hit 30 or more responds Anyone else feels like less people are now on here ? what are your thoughts ?
@GoAskAlice (5349)
COVID restrictions have been lifting everywhere and after being cooped up and stuck online since early 2020 people are out rediscovering the real world. Give it a year and it'll get busy here again.
@KityCat (7015)
would be nice for this place to get active like it was again
@crossbones27 (43269)
• Redlands, California
I remember when people would get 50 or 60. I know a lot of them went to that bit coin place but I do not know why seems like that place is very hard to get responses.
@KityCat (7015)
yeah , this place feels so quiet nowadays , I hope people come back .
• Redlands, California
@KityCat Mylot is right and maybe not like that but people always come back here eventually.
@KityCat Well, if people such as yourself would stop leaving for months if not a year at a time, this might not happen
@Morleyhunt (21741)
Like you, I’ve been absent more than here. Yes there seems to be very little activity…but, if I’m not active, I can’t expect others to be here either.
@lazydaizee (3841)
There does not seem to be many people on here these days .I wonder where they have all gone. Maybe the people who run this site should do a publicity thing to get more people interested.
@KityCat (7015)
yeah you are right , that way more people will come to know about this site
@Shawchert (1093)
All I can say is tell your firends!! get people to come here and post and chat! It's a start to getting more people. I try to make good content so I don't just try to talk about everything and their mother but lately I've not had all the best things to say, I see the blank screen and go "durrrr" :(
@KityCat (7015)
yeah is a good idea but its just so hard to convince them , they be like "okie will look into it later" , tried it a few times in the past
One of the nice things about the site is that it is always here. We can stop by at our leisure and visit. Alot of people are getting out and going places and seeing people that they were not able to when covid numbers were high.
@KityCat (7015)
that's true
@RubyHawk (59428)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Mylot ain’t what she used to be. I don’t know what happened.
@wolfgirl569 (53695)
• Marion, Ohio
It comes and goes. All sites have slow times
Because made the same as you did... they stopped being here. They will come back.
I think working hard and interacting is the only way forward. Hoping others recognise your commitment.
The same as you think