Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is going well. It is 63 degrees F and foggy here at the Jersey Shore. I think we are supposed to get a thunderstorm later. I can go for that. I was up early this morning. Like I seriously can barely drag myself out of bed at 6 am during the week. A Saturday with nothing to do? Wide awake at 5:30. I honestly don't even know what I've been doing with the morning. I did dishes, stripped the bed, and did laundry. I took the garbage out to the dumpster. And that's pretty much it. I haven't even bothered to take a shower. No big plans for the day which is fine with me. I am going to spend some time in the kitchen. I haven't cooked anything particularly amazing lately so that needs to change. What's everyone else up to today?
@FourWalls (42515)
Just relaxing today. No plans. Well, I do have to get y’all caught up on my trip, but other than that…..
@PhredWreck (7354)
• Olney, Illinois
Hamburgers and Season 4 of Van Helsing on NetFlix.
@FourWalls (42515)
You forgot opening the door for Scar.
I had a (homemade) double cheeseburger for breakfast. True story.
@Morleyhunt (21772)
The day is half over. It’s sunny and mild today (no jacket needed) I’m hoping to pick the rhubarb and make a pie.
@SonjaRae (5870)
You definitely had an early start this morning and quite a productive one at that!
@kobesbuddy (148760)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Jay didn't go with Dan today, so he's home doing something in the garage. Myself, I'm finishing another book, by Donna Andrews. I didn't cook Friday, so tonight I'll be fixing something tasty for supper. I'm still not sure what it will be. I'm up early every morning, regardless of what's going on. Our skies were dark yesterday, but didn't get any rain. Why? I don't understand.
@TheSojourner (42554)
I already did my dishes a little bit earlier, and I have a couple of loads of laundry to do. I may make stuffed zucchini for dinner tonight. And a salad. It's raining again here, and quite chilly, so I doubt I'll be going out anywhere.
@LindaOHio (92294)
Nothing going on here. Enjoy your Sunday.
@wolfgirl569 (53819)
• Marion, Ohio
Worked outside today