Back To The Drawing Board

Rupert, Idaho
I am going back to the drawing board and trying to find a plan that will work with my diet. I need to find foods that I like that are low carb/carnivore that I could eat daily, or at least very often. I know I can enjoy my keto chow shakes in the form of icecream. I can make some flavors into "waffles" or even mug cakes. Then, I know I like salmon, eggs, ground beef/hamburger patties, chicken, deli meat, cheese. I enjoy liver as well....some can't stand it but I will bread it with pork rinds or maybe I will try it with unflavored protein powder....and fry it in either bacon grease or olive oil. I like steak, but those are more expensive so they are something I don't buy often. I can even have "pizza" using zero net carb tortillas. I can allow some "fat bomb" treats and not have an issue. Sometimes I will eat pork chops and such but I am not the biggest fan of pork besides bacon and ham. One of the biggest troubles is that I don't always like to have to cook a meal - so I will go with something quick I can throw in the microwave. I just know I need to get back on track....and not mess up anymore. I think tomorrow I will start since my family is having tacos - I will take my low carb tortillas. Photo Via Pixabay
@Chellezhere (7645)
I hope you get it all worked out.
• Rupert, Idaho
8h
Thank you...sadly it is a struggle for me
@RubyHawk (58840)
• Atlanta, Georgia
That’s Wonderful. I knew you could do it. I’m so proud of you. Just hang in there and make it work.
• Rupert, Idaho
17h
I haven't done anything yet...just saying what I could do...
@RubyHawk (58840)
• Atlanta, Georgia
15h
@MommyOfEli2013 Of course you can. You’re an intelligent woman. Just do it.
• Rupert, Idaho
8h
@RubyHawk It is not that simple. I wish I could just stick with it with out an issue...but I am struggling
@LindaOHio (91262)
Good luck! Enjoy your Sunday.
• Rupert, Idaho
17h
Thanks... You too...
@wolfgirl569 (53232)
• Marion, Ohio
You can cook extra when you make things and freeze them for those days you dont want to cook. There is also pre cooked frozen meats you can buy.
• Rupert, Idaho
17h
I don't really like leftovers or to have stuff reheated that's already been cooked. That's another issue I should have mentioned. I would meal prep for the week if I didn't mind that
@sarik1 (5497)
Nice to know. i hope that all work is good.
@wolfgirl569 (53232)
• Marion, Ohio