Do you believe in dream analysis?

So, I got kind of freaked out last night, because for the second night in a row I dreamed of dead people. One was a friend of mine who died fairly recently, and the other was my grandfather who died about 17 years ago. I happened to read dreaming of dead people can indicate major life change which I am hoping to do by selling the house and not having roomie here, the other meaning is it could indicate trouble is coming, which I have been concerned about if things don't go according to plan which they may well not. I found that disturbing and did not sleep well because of it since I looked at it the meaning before I went to sleep. How much creedence would you give this? It seems as if my subconscious is telling me something.
I know that we dream. But I think that we can give any explanation to them. And acting by those explanations can lead to many mistakes.
Maybe but it said these meanings in a few different places.
@snowy22315 Do you believe in that?
@marguicha Possibly yes
@yanzalong (18854)
Aa long as it is not related to your daily life, your dreams have no meaning at all.
Yes, but it kind of is.
@yanzalong (18854)
@snowy22315 Previously I often had dreams of seeing corpse but it didn't affect my daily life.
@popciclecold (31060)
Sure hope you figure it out. That's puzzling and you don't know what it means.
U think I know what it means and it makes me uneasy.
@Shiva49 (25466)
I don't attach much importance to my dreams though I think about why some appear out of the blue or others who I hardly recognize. Mostly they are isolated occurrences and I cannot make head or tail out of them.
I agree most of them are like that.
@cool83 (4428)
• Sri Lanka
For me some of things when i analysis if some dream saw me , i can imagine my next day happening things success or not success , some times it is feel really uncomfortable if negative thing saw as a dream , this is regular happening , how about you ?
I don't have recurring dreams
@solidcodes (1519)
You need to offer prayers to the relative people who show up in your dreams.
I will
@payout (3794)
Whatever you believe you will have. Me personally, I wouldn't look outside of myself for an answer. The one who knows is God himself. Wisdom tells us when we do have thoughts/dreams we don't share it so openly, examine them first. Why, because the more you confess it the more you will believe it. Other people will come into agreement with you concerning your thoughts/dreams. That will quicken it even more into your reality. See once you believe it, it will happen. Know sometimes, dreams are not our own thoughts, so the question is who's sending the thoughts/dreams? Truth: our family and friends that pass on, can not come back. (It's illegal) There's just angles and demons and they operate in the permissible. Simply know who you are to recognize where are these thoughts/dreams are coming from. Suggest to pray about it.
@jobelbojel (34822)
There may be message but most of the time I don't believe in interpretation.
@JESSY3236 (17324)
At least you didn't dream about a cat had pooped out outside of a litter box which what I dreamed about last night. Which had actually happened twice over the weekend.
Oh boy!
I don't believe in dream analysis. It is just random thoughts or we might be trying to sort something out in our mind. I just don't think a book can help me sort that out
Yes, but when you see several different sources that basically have the same interpretation, it makes you wonder.
@akanetuk (2015)
You are in the best place to interpret your dream. I suggest you reflect on your life and link the dream to happenings, pray also about it.
@DeeDee05 (60)
i believe that dream is often come from our subconscious, so it might be random or if our subconscious just suddenly remember them and show it in our dream. don't t think about it too much, just keep living your life like usual and i hope everything will always be okay.