What are your realizations this for this week?

@mnglsp (3602)
This week I experienced a lot of kinds of emotions. Earlier, I woke up early and had an assessment of myself. I realized that I was carrying so much weight on my shoulders. Even the things that are not meant for me to have. I realized that I was tired and frustrated because I am trying to control something that is out of my control. I realized that I need to practice not being nonchalant but knowing when to carry things and always focusing on what is in my control: my feelings, reaction, how will I see myself and how will I think. I realized that I'll get nothing but frustration if I'll be worrying about things that are out of my control. What are your realizations for this week?
I realized that I am frustrated because women never really retire, there is always too much to do, the house, the garden, cooking. Well it is frustrating.
@mnglsp (3602)
This is true. I observed that a lot of women do not really retire. My grandmother is already a senior citizen, even though she is not working anymore, she is still working as a mother and grandma in the house.
@mnglsp This is a reality, I am no more young, but I can never sit down and do nothing.
@mnglsp (3602)
@LadyDuck You still need me time. I hope you are having enough rest that your body needs.
@Ganma7 (3387)
I agree and I often take to much on my shoulders. I try to help everyone and have too big of a heart. The older we get the wiser we become
@mnglsp (3602)
That is true. As we age we realize that we don't need to give our heart to everything. We have to save our energy on something that is really meant for us to carry.
Nothing good unfortunately!
@mnglsp (3602)
Ohh... Like what?
That I'm blessed with what I have. sadly, I couldn't bike because I couldn't sleep early like before.
@mnglsp (3602)
This is a very good realization. Being content will make us feel blessed with whatever we have. Why? Are you having a hard time finding good sleep at night?
@ankurdini (2239)
i realized that i will do better but at last all same .
@mnglsp (3602)
We must do our best every day. Live as if it is your last.
@gtdoss (213)
My first realization for this week is that I regret not making more of my life when I was young. I never finished college, so I have roadblocks when it comes to finding good work at home jobs, etc. My second realization is that even though I'm not young anymore, I still have time to reach plenty of goals I have for myself!
@mnglsp (3602)
I believe it is not about age. There are some people who graduated late. You still have a lot of time to achieve your goals.
@moonandstars (60456)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i shouldn't swimm over 1 hour at a pool cause, my shoulders hurt the next day.