Starting a new project

Peoria, Arizona
So, I already do 500 other things, but I decided to add another thing onto my plate many years ago I had a youtube channel, it was fun, but it was a lot of work because I was making animations and it was just so much But, I decided, since I am already posting timelapses of my art on other social media platforms...why not just do that on youtube as well? I tried doing it a year ago, and then I got discouraged because I felt like I had nothing to talk about. Not that I have a lot to talk about now, but I want to do it so badly AND something else I want to do on my channel is do Sims let's plays but not just playing The Sims 4 Playing The Sims 4...with my Choco Ichigo characters. How fun would that be? I have already had a trial run of it, not recording and I was having so much fun, it got MESSY! and I loved it and so I thought maybe that is something I could and it might get people more invested into my work and I think that would be a lot of fun!!! So, now I do my webcomics, drawing, graphic novels, posting timelapses and such, and now I am going to be posting sims videos. I am so excited and I really really hope it works out!!!
That sound wonderful, I mean playing the Sims 4 with your Choco Ichigo characters should be such a fun. Good luck for your project.
@DesirousDreamer I am sure you will have even more fun playing with your characters.
• Peoria, Arizona
I think it is such a good idea, I cannot wait! I already made them and built their houses, just need to make the school and then start playing!
• Peoria, Arizona
@LadyDuck It will be entertaining to see what shenanigans happen
@kaylachan (37488)
If you're happy with it, that's all you can really do.
• Peoria, Arizona
Well, a lot more goes into it haha it is the possibility of actually having it happen because there are a lack of options, but I can still try at least
@kaylachan (37488)
@DesirousDreamer I know it can be complicated, but you get the idea.
• Peoria, Arizona
@kaylachan I suppose so
Best of luck to you on your project and I hope it is fun for you and works out just fine
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you! I hope so as well!
@Nakitakona (52566)
It's nice to hear that you've an animated YouTube channel before. And you're planning to activate it. It's getting fun back again. We're waiting to watch it.