Something strange happened at the Dollar General today.

I went to the closest Dollar General store to where I live. While I was talking to one of my friends in the parking lot; the door kept opening and then closing by itself. It is one of the doors that opens when somebody walks up to it. Nobody was around the door to cause it to open. It was either one of the sensors going out in the door or a ghost was going in or out of the store. I can not explain it right now.
I have seen this happening a few times, something stuck in the mechanism that causes the problem.
@MALUSE I have seen this happening more than once and the problem was always the same, there was a small moving object into the sensing area, often too small to be seen.
You're too rational, heehee! But I must admit that this was also my first thought - or a dog passing through the doors with its tail raised up to the sensors.
@MALUSE I was standing within 15 feet from the door when this happened to me. There was no animal around the door at the time.
Well you know I believe in ghosts and maybe a couple of them were doing some shopping
I believe in ghosts too. I have at least 7 ghosts on my property that I know about.
@popciclecold (31044)
That sounds really creepy, it would have bothered me to see that.
It does sound really creepy. It is something you do not see very often.
@GreatMartin (23420)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Even ghosts don't want to spend too much money these days!!