Child saves his family by alerting them of a house fire
Lake Charles, Louisiana
November 18, 2022 4:41pm CST
A child whose name, age and gender were not released is being praised for alerting his family members from passing away from smoke inhalation or burned by the flames inside of the home on Friday morning in Johnson County Kansas. Since the fire was so huge that required firefighters from Overland Park, Lenexa and Olathe came to put out the fire, they were told by residents in the area where the fire started that they used a pellet smoker at the back deck of the home, then cleaned out the spent fuel with a shop vacuum which caught fire which spread from the back of home which spread the fire inside of the home and into the attic. The young child woke up when the smoke alarm went off which altered him to take action to get his family out of the house before it was too late. Even though the house was destroyed which has the American Red Cross coming to assist the family whose names were not released since the incident happened this morning and Johnson County in Kansas is not exactly a major news market that will their reporters give out the names of the details of what happened so I could give the names of the family members on this site. Material items can be replaced while lives cannot be replaced.
9 people like this