My hair was a hit

I had the tinsel touched up last night by Chantel. I wanted to look extra sparkly for my 8 year old niece. The funny thing is that she didn't even notice it. Oh well. I spent most of my time this afternoon sitting outside in their screen/patio room. The sun was shining through the windows and my dad was like "are you decorated for New Year's Eve?" Then his friend got in on the teasing. I didn't care. It was all in good fun and I love my sparkles. My students do too. Oh well. At least it shows that I am trying to make an effort to look cute despite the fact that I can't make it through a family dinner without crying.
@LouAvul (2268)
I'm sure you looked very pretty
Thanks. I did. I'll be hitting up the tanning salon tomorrow. Free upgrade to level 6. That is like 8 minutes of all browning tan with air conditioning!
It is always good to do something to make ourselves feel good about things, I am glad you enjoy your sparkles,
@kobesbuddy (156421)
• East Tawas, Michigan
And your hair does look cute, with tinsel added in! Your niece is pretty young. Kids her age often don't notice changes. I love subtle changes in appearance, to add to the holiday fun:) Some women wear a sparkly holiday pin or necklace. If your student love your sparkles, that's a big plus!
@LindaOHio (109168)
I'm sure you looked lovely. Family gatherings are always difficult to some degree. It was just the two of us as usual.