Whiskey just demanded to be let in

HAHAHA Those of you who read my posts know that I often have my neighbor's 4 month old French bulldog puppy over here. She works long hours and I'm usually here when I'm not at work. I don't mind having Whiskey (puppy) here and he loves playing with my cat Charlie. They are good at wearing each other out. I was sitting here like 10 minutes ago and I heard Whiskey barking at the door. I opened it up and he zoomed in. My neighbor was there laughing. She was like "he went straight to your door!" The puppy then proceeded to run around with Charlie. It was further proof to her that her dog has fun when he is here. My neighbor is doing a 12 hour shift tomorrow so she said to just go get him whenever I wanted. My plan is to sleep late and then go tanning. I'll get him over here around noon. Well that is the plan anyway. We shall see.
@Deepizzaguy (75020)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Enjoy your time with your neighbor's dog with a unique name like Whiskey.
@Jenaisle (7091)
Enjoy your time with the neighbor's dog. . I like dogs but I don't want to take care of other pets. But that's wonderful of you helping your friend out. Have fun.
Whiskey wanst to visit you and play. That is really nice.
It is good that Whiskey has found a friend in Charlie and doesn't have to be alone long hours, I hope it all works out for you tomorrow,
@kobesbuddy (156964)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Do you have to take Whiskey out to potty, also? Puppies are notorious for being pee happy!
Yes I do.
@kobesbuddy (156964)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa I'm so glad you rescue Whiskey from his pen, twelve hours makes for a long day:(
@LouAvul (2429)
Glad you enjoy the company of the puppy
I just let him in and he and Charlie do their thing. My job is to pick up the cat food so he can't get to it and pretty much that is it. He is a sweet little pup and I am happy to help with him.
@kobesbuddy (156964)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Aubrey's first horse was named Whiskey, too!
@LindaOHio (109799)
Whiskey is so lucky to have you get him out of his crate. Poor puppy. He has so much fun at your place with Charlie.