Waiting on the first student

We were scheduled for 3 pm but it is now 3:20 and he hasn't logged in. *sigh* This isn't like him. I will stay in the Meet until I have to join the other one at 4. I will be paid for it but this student will be falling even further behind. I'm going to mix up the pizza dough for tonight's dinner while I wait. It needs almost 2 hours to rise. I like that it doesn't require lots of kneading either by hand or with the dough hook in my KitchenAid. You just mix up the dough in a regular bowl, cover it, and let it rise.
@kobesbuddy (144427)
• East Tawas, Michigan
My daughter used to mix up pizza dough, then put all the choice items in separate bowls. The four kids would grease their hands, grab a lump of dough and fashion their own personal pan pizza:) Grandpa Chuck stopped by after work one day, he was told to grease his hands and make himself a pizza! They enjoyed this supper project:)
That is fun for a family
@kobesbuddy (144427)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa The kids loved doing this. It is a good memory from their childhood days.
@popciclecold (31150)
There's an advantage to being online. Hope your student logs in.
@kaylachan (41674)
There could be a number of reasons why, if he's normally good about logging on and attending these sessions.
@LindaOHio (114177)
I never cease to be amazed that these kids aren't interested in learning. My parents would have blown a head gasket if I didn't attend a special education meeting that was scheduled.