Good afternoon myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is going well. It is 55 degrees F and raining here at the Jersey Shore. Meh. I'm done with work for the day. I got back here to the apartment and saw that someone had taken the garbage out to the dumpster for me. That was a nice surprise as I wasn't eager to do that in the rain. I've changed and done the dishes. I don't have any tutoring today so the afternoon is mine. I've just sat down and I am going to catch up on the news and InternetLand. Then it will be time to start working on dinner. What's everyone else up to this afternoon?
@kobesbuddy (160283)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You won't believe this, Jay and I just got back from WalMart to buy large tortilla. He has a recipe to make turkey enchiladas, last year I made them for our dinner. This year, Jay wants to make them, he does excellent job! We are watching a movie tonight, I'm not sure which one though Are those booklets helping in any way?
I've been looking through them and yes they are.
@kobesbuddy (160283)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa I love the one that talks about minerals and vitamin content.
@TheSojourner (62536)
Sounds like it will be a pleasant afternoon and evening for you. I'm just sitting here, trying to get through many of the notifications, and some new discussions. I need to put dishes away and do some tidying. Also need to wrap and package up some gifts to send out.
@kaylachan (41638)
Today had gone well despite the rain, although that didn't last. Tomorrow should be windy, but warm so that shouldn't be too bad. Could be worse, I guess.
@LindaOHio (114862)
Today the guy will be coming out to give us an estimate on a walk-in tub/shower.