I love this!

@dfollin (23449)
I love this seasoning on my popcorn and the only place I can ever find it is at Walmart. It is very tasty! It has plenty of garlic in it, which I love! Have you ever had it ? Do you know of any other place I can get it at besides Walmart? What else do you like on your popcorn?
@Nakitakona (55670)
We don't have it here. We buy crushed garlic by a piece of small plastic.
@dfollin (23449)
Oh I see!
@dfollin (23449)
@Nakitakona Oh yummy!!!!!
@Nakitakona (55670)
@dfollin when we eat batchoy in the snack house, there's a small canister filled with crashed dried garlic for everyone to use in their batchoy.
I have never had it nor seen it but I also don’t buy popcorn anymore either. It sounds delicious though and i bet it could be good on other things.
@dfollin (23449)
I have been getting that seasoning for years.
@dfollin (23449)
@shaggin I haven't but that sounds good! I will try it.
@dfollin ever try it on anything other then popcorn? I’m thinking it could taste really good on French bread with butter then this sprinkled on top and toasted and maybe mozzarella cheese as well.
I do not eat popcorn, my husband likes it plain.
@LindaOHio (113674)
Amazon and Walmart seem to be the places to get the seasoning. Amazon has a couple of different kinds. Or you can make it yourself: 1 teaspoon garlic powder ? teaspoon cayenne pepper ½ teaspoon onion powder 1 tablespoon sea salt ½ teaspoon paprika 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
Amazon.com : Johnny's Parmesan & Garlic, Pasta Seasoning, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) : Grocery & Gourmet Food
@sarik1 (5969)
Yes i like it.
@dfollin (23449)
I have been using it for years and I really like it.
@arunima25 (78724)
• Bangalore, India
I like the flavour of garlic as long as it's not overpowering the other flavours..I might like this one. I like my popcorn simple with butter and salt.
@dfollin (23449)
The more garlic the better with me. I like food with my garlic,lol
@arunima25 (78724)
• Bangalore, India
@dfollin Garlic adds a nice flavour. Even I use a lot of garlic in my regular cooking.
@dfollin (23449)
@arunima25 Me too, you know how you buy something that is supposed to be garlic flavor then taste it and say where is the garlic? LOL I like food with my garlic,lol