Not going to the shop again.

@sharonelton (15451)
Lichfield, England
I got up at 8:00am this morning with the serious intention of going to the little Tesco. I went into the living room and looked out of the window to see a nice carpet of frost on the ground! I was hoping it could melt quickly so that I could go to the little Tesco, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast. Mum said to me, Are we going to toss for who's going to the shop today? I said, Well I didn't really want to go in this frost. Later my Mum said that she hopes to go early this afternoon to the little Tesco. Not late afternoon. And I said, No, you don't want to be walking back in the dark again. Because that's what happened last time. But we'll see! Instead I'm going to stay in and watch the telly while doing things on my tablet. And I've got soup to make in my soup maker. What are you doing today? I hope you are all well. Have a nice day.
@xFiacre (11483)
@sharonelton I feel wretched today - I think I’ve caught the cold you’ve just had so there’ll be no Tesco for me today, big or little.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! Did I pass it to you over the internet? You curl up in the warm with a packet of tissues and a Lemsip like I did, and get well soon.
@xFiacre (11483)
@sharonelton Lemsip has been taken and I’m perched on the sofa but eyes are too sore to watch telly.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
@xFiacre I hope you're Lemsip helps. Sorry about your sore eyes. Get well soon.
I hope you get to shop soon.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
My Mum is going to be going early this afternoon, hopefully!
@Fleura (24237)
Very hard frost last night, but now the sun is shining so it looks lovely!
@Fleura (24237)
@sharonelton It looks beautiful though! Great for photos!
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
Same here but the sun still doesn't seem to be melting the frost.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
@Fleura Yes. As long as they are taken from inside and not outside in the cold!
@LindaOHio (115021)
I wouldn't want to go out in the frost .... Brrrrr! Today I've been making phone calls to try and find someone to come and pump out our flooded basement. The water heater is out too so we have no hot water. Fun, fun, fun!
@LindaOHio (115021)
@sharonelton Someone is here right now who is going to pump out the basement. If the water stays down, we can replace the water heater.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
4h
@LindaOHio Oh, that's good. Let me know how it went.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
No, I never like going out in the frost. I don't like the thought of slipping on it and I don't like getting my hands cold either. I hope you managed to find someone to come and pump out your flooded basement. Let me know how it goes. It doesn't sound like you're having a great time at the moment. I hope your water heater is fixed soon too.
Sunshine expected today, it rained yesterday . If it's not safe to go out you should stay in.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
Don't worry, I am staying in! It was sunny earlier but now it's gone behind a cloud again. The frost still doesn't show any signs of thawing.
@Adie04 (15004)
Today, I choose to go to the campus library although I may need to go home early because of the rain in the afternoon. Sometimes, it's hard to walk in the rain.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
I hope you enjoyed it in the library and I hope you didn't get in too much rain. I know what you mean about it being hard to walk in the rain.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
4h
@Adie04 I hope you enjoyed it at the library. Did you do much work there? Ofcause it's good to go out to other places too. Yes, you need to take care of your mental health.
@Adie04 (15004)
5h
@sharonelton I am happy to go to the library even if I don't do much work there. I mean, I sometimes wanted to go out from the room and breathe at different places too. If I become too introvert, that's.... not good for my mental health too.
@popciclecold (31090)
I wouldn't want to get out in frost either. Hope it melts. Enjoy your day. Nothing much going on here.
@sharonelton Happy it did.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
@popciclecold Thank you very much. Me too!
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
Thank you very much. It's melted now. I don't think there was a frost this morning. It has been raining.
It is just another day for me with the usual routine
@sharonelton I said just another day but I did not say it was boring (lol)
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
Sounds very boring! I'm sure it's not.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
3h
@allknowing No, I'm sure it wasn't boring! What are you doing today?
Cleaning and if I am able I will attend a class at the gym. But I am dancing and sweating.
@sharonelton I hated sweating for years and now I am used to it. It needed to happen to get me what I was after. The class is actually today at 10 am. I thought it was yesterday. But today I dropped off at the hospital so I have to wait on a call.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
3h
@sharon6345 I hope you enjoyed your class at the gym. I hope everything is OK with you.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
I hope you managed to do your cleaning. Did you manage to attend your class at the gym? I like dancing but I don't like sweating!
• Rockingham, Australia
I would be staying home too if there is frost around.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
That's the best idea! I want to go shopping down town on Friday so I hope it's not frosty then and I've got to go the week after because I've got to go and get my repeat prescription the week after.
@Nevena83 (66114)
• Serbia
I hope the snow will melt soon. Here we have water and mud.
@sharonelton (15451)
• Lichfield, England
The snow has melted now and it has been raining a bit. We have to go to the big Tesco again this afternoon so I hope the rain holds off.