Have you watched this Netflix series?

@BabeSays (6773)
Mauritius
My close friend suggested me to watch Wednesday a while ago which I did and I absolutely loved it. After it was over I got bored. Recently I started watching "Alice in borderland" honestly I'm a bit picky when it comes to watch a movie or tv series. I did enjoy the show...it is good story a bit confusing in the beginning but then it all make sense. I love suspense and this show had it about 60 percent. Have you watched it?
• Rupert, Idaho
I am the same way, picky when it comes to shows or movies. Suspense is always good. I haven't even heard of this one, even though we have netflix lol
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
Hehehe I can understand. There are many shows on it I don't even know until my friend could call just to tell me watch this show or that movie. Wednesday is good thou. You might like it.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
@MommyOfEli2013 who's your favorite streaming services?
• Rupert, Idaho
@BabeSays Yeah they do have a lot of stuff. We have other streaming services we use too....so probably could cancel Netflix haha. I think I saw the preview of that and didn't think I'd like it lol
@MrDenata (7306)
I know both of them, and my friends told me about it too, but again i'm too busy with my offline job and doing some forum sites, but my wife loves "Alice in Borderland" and she said that season 2 was boring than the first ones. And Wednesday she only watch 1 episode and she said she will continue later. As for me, i only come to Netflix for "Friends" just to make me laugh, and again i dont have that time to do Netflix anymore and this genre is not my thing. But i'm glad you enjoy it
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
@MrDenata wow that's awesome. Learning something is always nice but learning language through a tv is the best
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
Gotta agree with your wife season was a bit too slow...a bit exaggerated for some simple scenes. Likewise I don't watch Netflix much...I'd rather do some reading or something productive but I watch it just so I could spend time with my hubby. He enjoys Netflix. And he is the reason why we got it. I haven't watch friends but I heard it's a good show. Maybe I should try it with my hubby, he loves watching movies and tv shows but I don't know if he'd like it. He enjoys sci-fi, action, zombie apocalypse stuff.
@MrDenata (7306)
@BabeSays Friends is my all time favorite american series, and i learned English from Friends. I dont count how many time i watched it. 10 season and i was finished it for like 6 or 7 times or more. And i will re-watched it again and again. If you into sitcom, Friends should be on your list.
@DWDavis (21219)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I have watched a few episodes of the first season of Wednesday and enjoyed is thus far. I haven't seen the other show.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
It's nice keep enjoying. I hope the season 2 comes out soon. Can't wait to see it.
@CarolDM (201837)
I have never heard of this movie before. Glad you enjoyed.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
It's a tv show. Thanks Carol
@CarolDM (201837)
@BabeSays Got it. I rarely watch streaming. Right now we have Netflix only because there is nothing on regular tv to watch.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
@CarolDM Likewise only Netflix but next month I'm gonna cancel it. I'll reactivate it afterward
@Nevena83 (66114)
• Serbia
It doesn't sound familiar, but I like watching movies.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
It's a tv show not a movie. What's your favorite movie?
@Adie04 (15004)
I don't have Netflix. I mostly watch drama or movies at other sites.
@BabeSays (6773)
• Mauritius
Oh I see. We didn't have it either but I had to get it cause my hubby loves watching movie and tv shows. Plus it helps him stress less.
@Adie04 (15004)
5h
@BabeSays Watching movies can pass time easily and throw away stress.