My Apartment Door is Rattling

@capirani (2700)
Even though the storm last night was supposed to drop temperatures drastically, it is still very hot in my apartment. I opened the window a little bit so the fresh air created by the winds outside is playing with my door. I still may have to turn on my fan.
@dya80dya (33340)
I think this will help to cool the apartment down.
@capirani (2700)
I ended up putting the a/c on for a couple hours.
@kaylachan (57272)
I hope this is helping to cool the place down a bit.
@capirani (2700)
It is 31 degrees F outside. I just now opened the window a bit wider and turned on the fan. Starting to feel a bit cooler now. In these apartments, whatever our neighbors do with their heat makes it different in our apartments. My heat has been off for 3 days now because it warmed up outside until last night's storms. But a lot of people turn their heat up not because they need it, but because they see the outside temp and think it is also cold inside.
@RebeccasFarm (86392)
You may have to turn it on yes.
• Rockingham, Australia
It can make a big difference if you can open a few windows to let any breezes in.
@LindaOHio (155285)
It was miserably cold and windy here yesterday. I hope you have a good day.
@Heartyy (589)
Ugh, that's the worst! Mother Nature lied to us again. Same here, my apartment feels like a sauna.