How Much Would You Pay?

How much would you wanna pay for the new Playstation 3? I've seen some on ebay and people are paying anywhere from $400-$3,000! I think thats a little too much!...lol
@kstanley7 (1172)
the maximum that I would pay is £250 for a ps3 but to be honest I am more than happy with my pc, I will just have to wait and see when the ps3 is officially launched.
@iAlicia (758)
At first, I didn't really care too much for it. I recently heard more about it and it is starting to sound pretty cool. I wouldn't pay $1.00 above retail though.
@platypus (336)
what?!? is there someone who would pay so much for a console?!? if seems mad to me!! i would not pay even 30 $.... in this moment i regret not having a playstation 3 for sale... can you borrow me one, please? :D
@platypus (336)
it have blueray i wanna experience it
@Solja420 (2506)
im just gonna wait a while till the price goes down