Is Jessica Simpson hot?

@cNotable (894)
...or is Jessica Simpson overrated? What do you think?
@kgwat70 (13392)
Jessica Simpson is very hot and she has a beautiful voice and can sing very well but her acting stinks. She is not overrated when it comes to her looks or her singing but her acting has a lot to be desired.
@cNotable (894)
I never saw any of her acting. She was Daisy Dukes right? Never saw that movie.
i dont thin that she is hot....and i also fail to understand y people r crazy for her.....she is so artificial in everything she does....completely a NO-NO to be hot
@RaCcOn (209)
• Portugal
No she is not,she makes me sick!!
I think Jessica Simpson is gross but her sister is better looking
@shrikantx (978)
can't say l like Angelina jolie she is hot at evry angal
@cNotable (894)
Angelina is hot, isn't she? Very very hot.
@Jetdanet (1027)
• Portugal
Yes of course. As all girl celebrities. But shes hot of course. Hottier than much many.
@cNotable (894)
True.
@iAlicia (758)
I think she is ugly! I think she looks like a man, I'm not saying this for any other reason than how the hell did she get famous? I don't even think she is very talented. I don't mean to offend anyone, but yuck!
@cNotable (894)
hahaha. YOu may be right. I never thought she could sing that well. And acting? Well, I never saw her movie.
shes hot nice 4 a root, but i hate the may she sings and acts. shes pretty dumb too.
@samraf (725)
not more then you baby ;)
very HOT, see her in Dukes of Hazord???
She does nothing for me but then I was never partial to the blonde vacant Farrah Fawcett look. She seems like a right bore as well. I've never seen her act in anything and wouldn't go out of my way to either.
well i guess both shes hot and overrated by people....
@cikedo (3485)
She is overrated. Her last CD wasn't nearly as good as it was said to be.
@soneparm (634)
yeah, it is hot.....
ya she is soooooooooooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. see her sexy body. what a boobs. what a hips.WOW
@pr_milu (455)
Ya I like her... she is soooo hot...
Oh! she is hotty, no doubt.
jessica simpson, paris,lindsey and all the rest are among the most self absorbed bunch of idiots i have ever heard of. personnaly think that the whole lot of them should be packed and shiped of to Congo
@mmmayekar (103)
yes she is hot
jessica simpson - sooo hot
i think she's hot. Jessica Simpson is sooooo pretty and sexy. she looks like a barbie doll. she's also talented especially when it comes to singing.
• France
She is simply overhyped and overrated
Right now Jessica Simpson is my favorite hot babe in the music industry. She's hot, sexy and very attractive. She's my perfect type of girl. Lol.