Who thinks they will get paid from these sites (pay to read)

@wildguy2 (1349)
I have noticed time and time again about 3 to 5 members posting ads for the folowing sites: Surf Junky Rich Mails Rotator Queen United Empire Ippomails How many of you have joined these sites? Have you paid anything to upgrade your membership? Have any of you got paid....? I really do want to know so please respond here.
I have not tried any of these sites. My full time job plus myLot right now take up a lot of my time. It will be interesting to see the responses you get and I will be checking. Gonna do some "gold mining" over Christmas break
@wildguy2 (1349)
Thanks GardenGerty, yes I will be surprised as well of the responses this topic gets, if it gets ant at all....it will be interesting.
@missyd79 (3438)
i haven't joined any of these sights so i'm sorry that i can't help you there
@wildguy2 (1349)
Luckily for you that you haven't joined any of these sites as they are scams...I am trying to see just how many members of mylot have been sucked in to these programs...this topic is more of a warning to would be members of these sites.
hmmm yes i too dont know....i think thts jus fake money..
@wildguy2 (1349)
Yep it is definately fake money as these sites are complete scams, but they are the ones you see posted all over this forum daily and people are joining faithfully.
@oldboy46 (2132)
My partner did some of these sorts of things too .... then the internet bill came in and that was the end of it .... she never earned enough money to pay for the internet, so total scam I think. Sister-in-law did some but she had an allowance on her internet which meant no extra costs for her ...... in the end she gave it up though because she reckoned it was too many hours for too little money and it took ages to reach payout. Some might be good but many are just scams from what I have seen plus some of them will put stuff on the computer to track what you are doing I reckon.