do you trust them?

do you trust all your friends? why or why not? how many friends do you have? how many considers you as their friend? why in the world you would trust a stranger unless they are your friend? sometimes, it is hard to just trust anyone... i would always trust people but not anymore. i trust only God. i can't depend on people now a days. i think that i am just way too nice to some people! i need to stop being too nice or just not trust them all. i have to trust in myself because God made me strong enough to trust myself! I am my true friend:)
@utsadetti (4589)
i trust my best friends but i won't trust my friends.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
I am careful about the term "friend".I do not use it unless they can pass my definition of it.I have plenty of acquantences that I may or may not trust,but the few true friends I have I thrust completely.
@natuser28 (907)
U can't never trust anyone fully. U can only trust that they are your friend and that about it.