pay pal sucks pay-pal stinks pay-pal rip off artists

I RECENTLY SOLD A CARE BEAR ON EBAY FOR $2150. THREE MONTHS AFTER THE SALE THE BUYER CONTACTS PAY-PAL AND SAYS THEY HAVE NO GOTTEN THEIR MERCHANDISE. pAY-PAL JUST HANDS OVER THE MONEY NO QUESTIONS ASKED! NO EMAIL, NO PHONE CALL, NO NOTHING! I PURCHASED INSURANCE ON THE ITEM AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I HAVE PROOF WITHOUT A DOUBT (PHOTOCOPY OF SIGNATURE) AND DELIVERY CONFIRAMTION THAT SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED TO ADDRESS THEY PROVIDED. I STILL CANT GET MY MONEY AND TOLD IF THEY DECIDE IN MY FAVOR IT WILL TAKE 105 DAYS TO RETURN THE MONEY. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP! I RECENTLY OPENED A BUSINESS WHERE I SELL THINGS FOR A COMMISION ON EBAY FOR PEOPLE. SINCE THEY "STOLE" MY MONEY I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY MY EBAY FEES OR MONTHLY BILLS. DO YOU THINK MY LANDLORD WILL UNDERSTAND? I DONT THINK SO. PAYPAL DOESNT CARE ABOUT ME-JUST THEIR MONEY. DOESNT MATTER THAT I HAVE PROOF TO THE OTHERWISE OR NEED THE MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS. IF YOU USE PAY-PAL I SUGGEST YOU FIND A NOTHER METHOD OF RECIEVEING PAYMENTS FOR THIS VERY REASON. YOU MAY BE HAPPY WITH PAY-PAL AT THE MOMENT BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE A PROBLEM AND YOU WILL BE UNHAPPY WITH THEIR SORRY SERVICE. PAY PAL STINKS PAY PAL SUCKS
@nnsb75 (632)
sorry to hear that, i haven't had a problem with paypal ever since i join it and use it for payment its actually safer than using credit card, for what ive heard ebay and paypal is own by one company thats why ebay uses paypal as way of payment. correct me if im wrong...
as a buyer if is fine. AS A SELLER IT STINKS! Try typing pay-pal haters in your search bar and read some of the horror stories for yourself.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
I buy online using paypal and as a BUYER,I have not had any problems.But it does seem to be that Paypal is more protective of the buter and not the SELLER. This does not help you now,but PayPal has many restrictions/guide lines in regards to problems arrising between a buyer and a seller. What I fail to understand is why Paypal would withdraw the monies feom your account and then take 105 days before returining it.How many small businesses can afford to have their bankroll frozen for almost 4 months? PayPal has to find a quicker way to solve these issues to make it fair on both the Buyer and the Seller.
I agree. They only care for the buyer and not the SELLER. They should call themselves "PAY PAL SMALL BUSINESS KILLERS" They are no "PAL" of mine! I wish i could stop using them but $85 of my sales are paid with that method. If i didnt offer them the service I believe my sales would by musch less each month. Its like they know they have you by the balls and you cant do a thing but go along with them. I feel like going postal on them. If I only knew there business adress they would have some major problems and I'm not talking about computer problems. If I could send the a virus via an email I would!
Only issue I've ever had was spoof emails from idiots claiming to be from paypal. Millions of people can't be wrong when they choose paypal for services.
Keep on thinking that. Wait till you have a problem and you try to tell your side of the problem. You even have proof to cover your story and prove otherwise. THEY WONT EVEN LISTEN TO YOU AND GIVE YOU A RUN AROUND. Try typing "paypal sucks or stinks" in your search bar and read what other people have to say.