How long to get to $10.00??

@indywahm (808)
I am currently at $5.66 and was wondering how long it takes someone to get to 10.00 payout?? How long did it take you to reach this? Do you have your payout set at a higher ammount?
I made it to my target in the first week. I am on the site a lot though, making over 100 responses every day and usually putting up 4 questions of my own a day. I am aiming to make about $50 a month from this, but at the moment my payouts seem to be going down so I'm not sure I'll make it. I have made about $15 so far this month and have a bit from last month to carry over as well.
@Idlewild (6094)
Took me about 10 days to get to $10, but it would take less time these days because they've changed the rules to reward better quality comments. Also I spent a lot of time on Mylot those first 10 days, more than I would spend now.
@Willowlady (10666)
Keeping mine set at 10 dollars to eliminate one source of possible pressure. Think that I hit 10 dollars in about 4 weeks or less. Being new and trying to learn what it took to learn and earn, it was a slow but steady start. Reading the guidelines has carried me far and listening to what worked for others has helped too.
@stephcjh (32327)
I think it took me about 300 posts or replies to reach the $10.00 limit. I don't really remember for sure. I have been sick over the last few days and haven't got to do much on here lately. I'm still coughing my head off. Hope to feel better soon and get back on track with this. Good luck. Just keep posting with quality and quantity and you will reach the $10.00 in no time.