Try This Quiz...

@ukchriss (2103)
See What song is your life theme song? http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=44993 My Life's theme song Is . ... I Feel Love By Donna Summer Seems I'm just an old romantic at heart … OK, less of the old! lol
@sunnypub (2130)
Mine was Beautiful Soul but I have never heard it so I can't say if it is true. I like the title though and think that fits. The questions were kind of weird, I think, to figure out what song is me, but I know it is all in fun so no big deal.
@ukchriss (2103)
You can Listen to Beautiful Soul here... http://music.msn.com/album/?album=39454100 Many Thanks for your reply
@wolfie34 (26791)
OMG what is this supposed to say about me: oooops I did it again by Britney Spears... at 92% but thinking about it logically and not by shere luck at my choices I would say that is pretty near the mark As for the other songs in the list I've never heard of them, am I showing my age? LOL!
@patootie (3593)
Now I reckon I should have got 'Oops I did it again' hahahahaha ... and I'd not heard of any of the ones in my list !
@grayangel (274)
My song is: Ocean Avenue? Never even heard it!
It's by Yellowcard
@patootie (3593)
Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney ! Can't say as I have ever heard of him/her or the song .. but it's a nice though .. hahah .. I have a beautiful soul .. that'll do me ..
@nana1944 (1367)
Mine would be "Like A Bridge Over Troubled Waters". God is my bridge. There a few others that remind me of different periods in my life. I love music of just about every kind. Rap I like a little but not as much as other music. But there are just some of the nasty ones I can not stand.
Some funny and odd questions in there. I got Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney. Have not heard this?
I don't think this is a very good quiz as far as judging. I got Lose Yourself by Eminem which is definately not me. I took a different quiz on another site and got Groove is in the Heart by Dee Lite which makes more sense to me.
@sunshinecup (7880)
Cute! Mine was.... You scored as Loose Control. This song by Miss "mistamenour" Elliot is perfect for you..KEEP DANCING!
@ktroth (378)
Mine is either Soak Up the Sun or Hollaback Girl. I can see why Soak Up the Sun. But Hollaback Girl????? Just doesn't fit me! LOL
@felicas83 (311)
• Ecuador
i got these results beautifol souls - jesse mcCartney - 83% i will try to find this songs to see if the test is true