if your guy cheated,would you give him the second chance?

does he deserve asecond chance or would you think once a cheater,always a cheater?
@stephcjh (32303)
I used to give guys a second chance but never again. If they do it to you once, they will do it again. I am now happily married and have been with him for 15 years and married 12 of those. I went through alot of bad relationships with cheating men before I met my husband. Guys who cheat on you are not worthy of you. I never did want to be alone so I would take them back. Looking back on it now, I would never do it again.
you've gone through a lot,as i see it.it's hard when the trust was broken and you begin to question their loyalty.once they cheated you,it's hard to trust again.you may forgive but to forget is even harder.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
Sadly i say once a cheater always a cheater at first I wanted an forgave my ex husband but when he sais he was finished with me then I thought twice.
well, we have to be tough sometimes or they will takeus for granted.
I would ask him if he wants a second chance... i left a guy because he cheated on me... he begged me not two... it has been 2 years since we broke up... he married her, and i was still the one that was left hurt.. i still love him
aww,i hope you find the right guy for you.looking it in a positive way.he's really not the one for you.why don't you start dating again?make yourself busy by joining your friends in different activities and parties,maybe you'll be able to meet ,your knight in shining armor...
@Willowlady (10665)
In this day and age with all the diseases out there, once they dip that wand elsewhere, it is over. Cannot afford to take the chance. If he would be tested for however long to make it sure that he is clean and you work on things during that time then at the end perhaps another chance would be due. After all this it could be end of the wanderer and he could become the upright dude he should be.
@sunnypub (2130)
I don't necessarilly think that once a cheater alwasy a cheater, but I still would not give a guy another chance. For me it is about trust and if he cheated then I would lose trust in him and I don't think I would be able to trust him again. I know men say that cheating ha nothing to do with love but I think that is stupid. To me it is all aobut love. If he really loves me than he wouldn't want to do anything that hurts me and cheating would hurt me. I know that I desrve a man who loves me enough to be faithfull and I wouldn't settle for less.