Why do some childrens commit violent crimes?

@reaperz (1266)
Sometimes I see kids walking around cussing and doing bad things. Why is this? Are they doing it for attention or is it for something more?
@stephcjh (32327)
I think alot of children think they are cool when they act badly. They think they can get more attention when they do bad things. They do not realise they are drawing negative attention. I think they think they are getting respected from some of their peers when they act by cussing or abusing others. They just don't realise what path they are leading for themselves. It disgusts me to see young children cussing or disrespecting adults. It is not cool nor is it appealing.
@ddlaurie (132)
I think the kids today do it for attention. They do not get the same punishments we did in our day. A lot of young people do not have the love in their lives as most people did growning up. The world is moving to fast and enough time left in the day for families.