Nothing to answer?

Have you ever experienced here in myLot that no matter how you search for discussions to reply, you just cant find a topic that interests you?
@hobohobo (681)
Yes i have many experience like that, not because i can't find the topic that interest me but because my english is not good, so there are some discussion that interest me and i can't understand. Some times i can't get the topic that interested to me, like puzzle, i only get one topic.
Your english is not bad, I can understand it very well.
@essilem (286)
Yes it has, and i thought it was just me. After i finish answering my friends discussions (which are my real priority before i answer other discussions) i go to the top or new discussions and there i see it ... i acnnot relate or sometimes it does not seem to merit a comment, like it was just asking you to go to another money making site. I search older posts of my friends then, or i think of a nice discussion to start, sometimes it just leaves me stumped.
nop not yet .. i jst wana respond to all discussions to earn for my MOm. Tnx God bless
Sometimes it takes a little bit of looking but I always find something to reply to. You must have a whole lot of different interests, so why not start topics instead? Then when you get replies, you can reply to those.
No really when I cant find anything new I go into my friends discussions and find old one that interest me and respond to them. That also helps my friends as my new response bring that discussion back into the "now" ones instead of staying hidden.
@lonewolfnan (4367)
That is when I realize it is time for me to take a brain break and move onto something else for awhile.It does not happen too often as I usually regulate the amount of time I spend on MyLot,but when it does I go back to my dailies instead.
@danoneism (680)
sometimes... when those topic dosnet get to my head... hehhe
Yes, it happens to me and I am still fairly new in mylot. Sometimes when a topic interests me, I read through them and all the responses posted and I see my answer already mentioned by someone else.
@Poison_Girl (4163)
This seems to happen to me most nights. I just can't seem to find anything interesting to post to. And it's not that there aren't lots of interesting discussions going on, it's just that a lot of them just simply don't interest me, personally. Of course, it also doesn't help that I seem to come across TONS of jokes a day. I don't know how that's considered a discussion or how people even respond to them, but they're still there and I have to wade through them just to find something worthwhile.
@14missy (3185)
Yes this happens to me ocaissionally too. I go through all my friends discussions and then go to my interests usually there is something in there. Some days though there is heaps others not a lot to answer. Who knows why?
yes this has happened to me. I often just read the post and rate all the responses. then i will get off mylot for a while. rest my eyes and do other things.