Do you have books or magazines in your bathroom?

@Carrie26 (1587)
I think I need to get a magazine rack for my bathrom.LOL.It seems I guess me or my husband do are business we read a magazine or a book.My husband will sometimes take his PSP to play which I find funny because I read occassionally in the bathroom but I usually get in and get out.You think a women would be in their longer.LOL.which is understandable with us aving kids and all and the wear and tear on are bodies.But no I guess some men do it too.My mother-n-law's says even her husband stays in the bathroom sometimes for a long period of time.My sister-n-law keeps magazines in her bathroom as well as her main floor bathroom because I guess for guests to read in the bathroom when using it.I guess as teh saying goese you want your guests to have a comfortable stay.LOL.
I keep Uncle John's Bathroom Reader in the wc at all times, but typically when I go to do my business, I bring whatever book I happen to be reading at the time with me. Especially when I have to go at work. The bathroom breaks are the only breaks I get, pretty much, so I have to make them count.
The Bathroom Readers are the best! :)
@brendalee (6083)
I keep all my magazines and store flyers in there. Every so often you will find a pen and paper. I used to do all my letter writing in there.lol. Mostly now I like to look through the store flyers and see whats on sale. I tend to be a bathroom hog so I usually make sure there is new material in there. I hate running around looking for something to read when the urge strikes. I have a radio in there to, so I can listen to music if I want.lol
@DocterDew (902)
Why not just bring one with you everytime you go in? I mean if you're planning on staying in there for a while I'm sure you would think of bringing one in there if you wanted to bring one. I guess it's up to you but yeah I don't think it's a very attractive thing for a bathroom, but whatever you like doesn't affect me.
@anonymili (3138)
Nope I definitely don't have any reading materials in my bathroom at home. Never thought about having them either, as we only have one bathroom/toilet, I really wouldn't want people to stay in there long enough to read a book or magazine in case someone else needs to go LOL! At work though, in all of the toilets we do have magazines, mostly IT related (I work in the IT industry) and sometimes the guys in my office go missing for half an hour with a newspaper! So glad I've never seen anyone coming out of the toilet with a coffee cup, which I have seen in previous companies I've worked at!!!
@Carrie26 (1587)
yeah getting my husband out of the bathroom from reading a book or magazine is a chore.LOL.I do it sometimes but not as much as my husband.
@FrancyDafne (2048)
Ah ah ah ah, what a funny question.... Yes, I always go to the bathroom with a magazine.... at work and at home, when I go to the bathroom I like reading something.... I can't do without. The funny thing is that my son is 7 and he too, now, he is used to go the bathroom with a comic. When we visit someone, it's very funny to see him asking for a comic or a magazine and then go to the bathroom. He's still so young....
@Carrie26 (1587)
Yeah.LOL.there was always this guy where I used to work and everytime he would ask for a hunting magazine from the front desk and then went to the bathroom.lol
@joanana (770)
We don't have any reading material in the bathroom in my house either. I've seen it before, but I just find it kind of, well, odd. No offense, but I would just want to go in and do my business and get out. If I tried to read while on the pot, er well, there would be someone knocking on the door and wondering if I was okay because I had been in there for several hours! lol I get enthralled with books and that would not be a god time to get trapped in a book. I've tried reading while taking a bubblebath but I'm always fearful of getting the book wet, so no reading material in the bathroom here. :)
@jillbeth (2710)
We have a rack for brushes and other bathroom stuff, but the bottom shelf has become a magazine rack. The section of the newspaper with the comics and advice columns usually end up there, plus my husband's Discover magazines and the Reader's Digest. Actually, our bathroom has the best light for reading anywhere in the house!
I'm a bathroom reader, for sure! In fact, I'd probably be better off NOT to read in the bathroom, with how long I stay in sometimes (depending on how good the book is, LOL). I love with there are magazines kept in the bathroom when I'm visiting others... Always nice to have something to read. You know, a magazine rack isn't a bad idea!
@yumoney (194)
no,i didn't have books and magazines in my bathroom. this because i have no LOL
@brimia (6585)
No, I have no reading material in the bathroom. My husband occasionally brings in the newspaper but I never read while in there.