Did you win in the contest?

@Fishmomma (11374)
A million books have been posted at paperbackswap.com. Did you enter the contest? I picked a date, but it was to early. How close did you get to the right date?
I've never heard of paperbackswap, what is it about? I like to enter online contest as long as it is open to international entrants. I've participated in countless contest to win cash, PS3, Nintendo Wii, books, digital camera etc. So far won a few contests and it is so enjoyable!
@Fishmomma (11374)
Sorry its a U.S. only book board. I wish they would except members from other countries. I'm hoping in the future. Thanks for the response.
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
I honestly never even heard of paperbackswap.com! It sounds like something I will check out. Thanks for talking about it!
@Fishmomma (11374)
Thanks for the reply. Its a great way to get books and get some out of my house. It saves me money, as buying less new books.