grandson in costume

grandson in costume - He loved this one,pretended he was a duck,even tried walking lkie one
@Leykon (438)
We had a hard time getting him out of this one
@creematee (2810)
What a cutie!!! He's so lucky to have such a talented gramma. :)
@Leykon (438)
Thank you,I am very thankful to have my grand children they are truly a blessing
@sasklily (240)
That's so cute. I made a spaceman costume one year for my son and when he wore it to school the teacher liked it so much she asked me to make four of them for her. They had a 'tickle' trunk (this was in kindergarten) and she wanted them for dress-up. I ended up making her two, but then I quit. They were very involved and I just couldn't make anymore.
@Leykon (438)
That is always the problem you end up having to refuse some of your friends,I found it best just to refuse right of the start then no one could get their feelings hurt that I did for one and not the other ,mind you I did make a few extra and just warned them not to say who made them lol
@villageanne (8554)
That is so cute. I have never seen a donald duck costume. Did you make it or purchase it? My granddaughter dressed up as a care bear. She just loves carebears. She did not want to take her costume off either. LOL
@Leykon (438)
Yes i made all of the costumes for about 40 yrs,lol Tell them I'm retired now its there turn.But I must admit I enjoyed doing them excessively for the grand kids
aw this is such a cute costume it looks like it is professionally made it is so complex and extravagent i really admire how good it looks i know you put alot of hard work into it this year i did not have enough time to make my own costume so i had to buy one...a rodeo clown! haha i hate having to buy costumes they are so overly priced i remember when i was a little girl my mother and father dressed me up in a cardboard box and i went trick or treating as a box of popcorn