Do you watch cooking shows?

@cher913 (25865)
My aunt gets a food network and loves it as for me, i am not really interested (hubby makes all our meals). I do look at magazines for ideas and even search the net (we wanted to make a barley soup for company - with fresh hot bread, it was awesome!!) and i got the recipe off the net, but to watch them...i guess i am just not into cooking that much...lol
@greengal (4286)
Oh I watch Food Network the whole day...yup the whole day..lol I love to watch all the cooking shows and so many recipes are good. I love Rachael's shows and Giada's Italian recipes.
@dfinster (3535)
I love to cook and I really love to watch cooking shows. I don't have food netwrk because I don't have cable or satellite but I watch them on Sat. mornings on PBS. If I'm at my parents my dad and I can sit and watch them for hours.
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I use to watch the Food Network too, before my cable package was basic cable. The cooking shows I use to watch were Rachel Ray, Barefoot Contessa, Emeril, Boy Meets Grill with Bobby Flay, and Iron Chef. I enjoy watching the cooks at their craft, because it inspires me to cook for myself a healthier meal. Rice, sweet potatoes, and celery doesn't exactly count as a whole meal via the food groups, but the dessert of chocolate pudding and a sliced up banana made it worthwhile. I admit I am a foodie. I don't remember the name, but I loved watching the professional cake decorating show, partially because the chefs make it look so easy under pressure. In addition, their work is flawless.
I think good food no one could resist it's temrpy, so now we getting fater and fater. in westen country , the meal is the main food, but you konw in China , the main food is race, and also ,it is made up all kinds of deffient good food. so ,if you have chance to come to China , you are sure don't forget try all xiaochi.