Akon or Nas

whos better? I say akon
Nas by far, have you heard Illmatic?
@brckoba (795)
Nas! Akon is just a singer who came out not long ago, but Nas is a legend. I like Akon, but he has now just a few songs that will most likely get overplayed and people will get annoyed by them. Nas on the other hand has a message to give to the youth, and he is been here for a longer time.
Well i say that akon is better i guess because i have never heard of Nas. lol
@mefadon3 (296)
Nas is way better than Akon could ever be. If you pick up a Nas CD, you will change your mind.
• Serbia And Montenegro
You cant compare them! Akon is a singer, Nas is a rapper!
NAS can kill akon.hes the best lyricuist man.Akons r&B.
Definitely NAS, Akon's got an irritating voice!
@RastamanG (385)
Sorry but this is a very poor discussion, Nas is a rap legend whereas Akon is platinum selling R&B Artist you simply cant compare the two the are in totally different ball games. But if i have to decide it has to be Nas he is extremely lyrical and much better then todays rap artists with his lyricalism.
@myshoo (138)
Akon I also like his people,but he did not know why so many people like him?I want to ask their views!
@myrith (1830)
They both are very good and they should not be compared to each other because they both have different styles, Nas is a veteran Rapper and Akon is a newcomer and a singer.
no contest, nas takes this easy. although, nas and akon cater to different audiences. nas caters to those who listen to real rap music. akon is more of a cross-over artist catering to a pop audience. listen to nas' "ether" and be blown away.
i have to agree with you akon i love alot of his music
I've never heard of Nas...maybe he's not a celebrity after all... but i love akon's song even if he only has a couples i still love them all
I also said his akon, to say the truth the guy is good, akon I love you
I would have to say Akon, but that could be because I have never really herd much by nas.
@raperce (25)
• Macedonia
I heard rap music at least 15 years and I think that Nas is better. He is more talented than Akon.
@az03r4 (913)
eventually akon of course.
It will be akon. He is the best. He has the unique voice with great music and rap.
@Psychosis (356)
Nas is hands down better than Akon. Nas is an established rap legend with almost 15 years of commercial success. Akon has only put out 2 records.
i think akon is da best.nas is not dat cool and his songs r not good than akon.
@bukiebluz (153)
• Nigeria
Akon of course.i dislike nas.