Chase and Cameron? Are they over? Will Cameron cave?

I'm glad to see Chase and Cameron split. I have to say I didn't think that anything good could come from their "relationship", either for the show, or for the characters. Do you think Cameron has really ended it, or do you think she will give in to Chase's desire to have it be more? If not, who do you think her next "victim" will be? Will she go back to trying to get House, or set her sites on someone new?
@jayperiod (870)
My biggest concern is that either Chase or Cameron will be leaving the show. If the two of them can't work together now, will one leave for another job? I'm also concerned with what they've done to Cameron's character. As shown in the episode last night, House likes that she's the "moral" voice of the team. I think she's become colder and more shallow from this experience. She needs something to snap her back.
I absolutely agree about the "moral" piece. It seems her "morals" have become much more fluid lately.
@5000ml (1923)
• Belgium
I like your use of the word victim in this context, it's quite fitting. I'm sure she'll always remain interested in House (just because he's a wounded soul and she adores that), but he's so good at being obnoxious and at keeping people away that I guess she wouldn't get very far with him.
Thanks! I do feel like they have made Cameon somewhat predatory...at least towards Chase.
@krebstar5 (1266)
Seriously, I was never a huge Cameron fan before, but her behavior lately has been awful! I'm glad that she and Chase are over for the simple reason that maybe they might be able to get back on track with doing their jobs. Seriously, sleeping together in that lady's house was just...ewwww! Especially since they were checking the place for contaminates. Why is Cameron so crazed and irresponsible lately? How this behavior could have made Chase want more, I'll never know. Unless perhaps he was hoping she might go back to her old self once they were in a committed relationship? I have no idea. Chase and Cameron's relationship (or lack there of now) makes me constantly worry about the dynamic of the show changing. I would hate for the show to become another Grey's Anatomy because they want to add more main character driven drama. I like the show because it is more than that, and I also like focusing on a new patient each week. Well, now that it's over, I suppose we can hope for the best. I guess that I will just have to trust the writers with this one.
@Fishmomma (11375)
I think the characters were put together because they are getting married in real life. If she should get pregnant it might we hard to explain a baby, as we use to see her working all the time. I wasn't happy with the storyline of them this week in the ladies house when they were suppose to be working. I don't think either actor is leaving the show.
@melanie652 (2525)
I was glad to see them break up too. I wasn't thrilled with that plot line. I think she was just using him to make House jealous and it didn't work! Poor Chase just got left out in the cold. I was afraid he'd end up getting hurt and he did. This storyline is making Cameron look cold and manipulative. I'm not sure I like it.