whats in your drawers?

@mrsbrian (1951)
YOU know the drawers im talking about, The ones with all the junk.Everyone has at least one,in fact I have two... one in the kitchen and one... in my computer room. The one in the computer room is the worst it has all my shopping receipts,bank papers,my lottery scratcher thingy, change,casino cards,gift cards wow what a mess. My kitchen one holds ,tools,playing cards,pens,penciles,nails,loose paper, many things i dont have a clue what they go to. so tell us .. whats in your drawers?
@towongfoo27 (2989)
My drawer in my kitchen has recipe books, appliance instructions, coupons, and rebates. Yet the drawer in my bedroom nightstand has Garfield comic books and school supplies. I love these drawers, for they come in very handy, even when spring cleaning. If only I had a huge drawer to fill with all the stuff from my storage room. In a way, it's almost like houses or apartments are storage drawers. Wow, that's kind of cool, except for the categorizing of humans of course. I need some coffee. I guess we all live in our little cubby-holes of sorts.
@mememama (3077)
Our junk drawer has calculators, a screwdriver, batteries, manuals for remotes that we probably don't own, babyproofing stuff that's leftover, and bag clips. I now only have one junk drawer, I used to have 3 in the kitchen! But I think of our garage as a gigantic junk drawer, we can't even park our car in there.
I really haven't gone through my drawers that much. I would say that my kitchen has plastic wrap, waxed paper, aluminum foil, oven mitts, a telephone, answering machine, papers, matches, and who knows what. My computer desk drawer has mailing labels, stapler, hole puncher, voting guides, a rule, and lots of paper. I don't really have an drawers in the bedrooms. I do have a silverware drawer in the kitchen which has, believe it or not, silverware.