have you ever had a bad case of LBM?

@desireeo (595)
my husband works for an electric cooperative. he travels to remote areas almost everyday to install or disconnect power lines. because it's summertime here in the Philippines it's essential to bring drinking water anywhere you go but because it's so hot it can't be avoided that you run out of your water ration. and so my husband ran out of his. he didn't wanna drink water that he didn't know where it came from but he was so thirsty he couldn't help but asked water from a local. it turned out that the water was contaminated. this upset his stomach and he had an LBM. thinking it was just a minor case he went to work the next day without taking any medicine. they were in the field when he felt the urge to go to the bathroom. since nothing can be found in sight and he couldn't hold it anymore he had no option but to run to the bushes and relieve himself there. worse he had to clean himself with dry leaves and pieces of paper he could found in his wallet. when he told me this i doubled over on the floor. i just can't imagine myself in his situation. thank God he's not a member of mylot and he has no idea i'm sharing this story...:)
@lmurdock (56)
You could be in trouble if he finds out. LOL. Unfortunately, I have been in similar situations before, and it wasn't pretty or fun. I'm not trying to spam, but here is a link to my story...www.associatedcontent.com/article/183607/my_biggest_secret_an_untimely_hike.html...The story is funny, like your husbands, but it was a horrible experience. I slid up a hill and ended up with poison ivy. Nice......... Thanks for sharing a laugh this morning.
dsfsdfsdfssddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Yes i had once , I had to leave the ofice for sick leave coz it was really terrible. I wanted to go home for I dont want our department to smell like a comfort room.