Upgrading on AdBux

@hcromer (2712)
Have any of you done the upgrade that is newly available on AdBux? I don't think it really sounds worth it to pay $20 to upgrade when I have only gotten 122 ads that I could click over the past two weeks. I don't think that it would really pay off. What do you guys think? Are you a member, will you upgrade if you are? If you aren't a member and you like paid to click sites you should try it: http://adbux.org/?r=hcromer The payout is only $5.
I'm not an AdBux member and I probably never will be. If I were I wouldn't upgrade because it's probably a scam site.
@heatherc (398)
I'm not going to upgrade with AdBux. I feel that I am doing just fine without upgrading. I've been paid within their terms each time, including my last payment that was received yesterday afternoon.
@aidonia (4210)
• Greece
I'm member at adbux but not long time ,only few days,so until now I don't even ask my first payout.Already I saw people here start don't like the site...I just sit and wait to get my payment ,see if and when they will pay and after who knows...