Summer and Winter Clothing

When the seasons change, do you put all your winter clothes away? Like under your bed or in your garage? Or, do you have such a big closet you can have both seasonal clothes together all the time?
@laydee (12814)
Reading through the comments in this topic makes me feel a little bit luckier not to have different seasons. We don't have seasons in our country, they're more of climates. The dry and the wet seasons. *LOL* So, we don't really need to 'keep' so many things. We just have a raincoat or an umbrella in handy for the wet season, and our fans and sunglasses for the dry season. *LOL* =)
I used to put my clothes away based on the season but I don't own that many clothes anymore and I don't usually wear shorts and stuff in the Summer so now I just keep everything togther and I get rid of things that I don't wear anymore.
I usually only pack up the shorts or the heavy sweaters when the seasons change. Everything else stays "in rotation" for most of the year, so it isn't worth packing them up.
@happymom1 (1179)
During winter time my i put my clothes separately from summer clothes. Half of 1 closet is for summer and half for winter. The other closet is for the rest of my junk and for other seasons.
We have a big enough closet that we can put all of our clothes in it at the same time. I do have two Rubbermaid containers where I could keep off-season clothing, but instead I put costume-y items and things that I'm not going to wear very often.
@samson1967 (7422)
During summer, I use clothes made out of natural fibres, like cotton, which allows the air to pass through the cloth, thus keeping my body cool, During winter I use clothes made out of man made fibres, like, polyester, woll, nylon, polar fleece etc.. to keep my bodywarm. At the end of each season I will wash them and store them in the suit cases, to use them for the next season.