Fund raising Proposal for Motherless children in Abuja, Nigeria.

Nigeria
I am Mrs Juliet O Egbu. I love Chidren and have taken it upon myself to take care of them particularly the orphans. I go to orhanage homes 2x every week to visit these kids. i buy stuffs for them like provisions, clothings etc. Last week i was able to buy a VCD machine for them so they could watch kiddies movies and cartoons which they never had. I ve written few notes on the situation in most orphanages in Abuja and my aim and objective as well as my vision. That is how far i have gone. I need to generate funds because these kids have plenty of needs. Please how do i start
@QnAQueen (555)
have you tried sending proposals to companies in your area or in the areas where these orphanages are located? they may be able to offer some financial help or other donations that will help you in your support of these children. may you be blessed for all this goodness you are doing for the needy children!