worth it to get NTUC members' card?

Singapore
just wondering - do you all have an NTUC members' card? It costs like $10 a year for subscription. And you must be a union member. otherwise you must have an NTUC income insurance policy. I don't think I'll get much more rebates to 'offset' my up-front subscription fees. even though i spend an average of $20 a week on NTUC. probably more worth it for those with larger families? at least 4?
@ahgong (10064)
actually $10 per annum for the card is cheap subscription for a member card if you use their facilities alot. Things like applying for chalet, developing photos at certain outlets for Kodak also have discounts. We used to go to Union Bar at the building beside Amara Hotel... and we get special rates to go in to dance... so we got the card. Points gathered from grocery shopping and at the various merchants tied to the card is usually converted into Bak Kua at Bee Cheng Hiang, cos getting enough points to change for vouchers takes too longs and too many points. ;)