Where can I find GOD?

Have you ever searched him?
@ReyM21 (281)
Jesus said: "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father (God) except through me." If you accepted Jesus Christ by heart as your Lord and Savior then the Spirit of God will reside on you and then God will be in your heart.
@emmanna (97)
• Egypt
hi yeah i searched for the God and you know what i found him in my heart i have a deep faith in God if you believe in him and have faith you will found him beside you all the time God with you
@kimfitts (66)
John 1:1 in the Bible says that Jesus is the Word. After many years of studying, I could give you a simple answer and tell you that you can find God in the Word, the Bible....but I won't give you an answer that simple. You see, you cannot find him. He must "find" you. It is my hope that he is touching your heart now, since this question weighs on you. So if that is the case, then begin with the Word and then talk to him in prayer. The Greek word for prayer is proseuchmi. It means to bow to the will of another. Prayer isn't a "wish list" as many believe it to be. It is simply bowing to the will of the Father. He will do what he pleases with your life anyways. When you learn to bow to his will...life is so much more simple.
Look within yourself! God is in you and in everyone its just that at times we forget that and try to seek me everywhere else..you are from India so you must have heard the proverb where you have the butter in hand and search for ghee everywhere! God is like that. He is all the time inside you ...just dig a little deeper :)
@scorpio16 (1707)
As far I am concerned, I have GOD in my heart by my feeling. Not always but few times, I called him to help and he helped me instantaneously - giving me a sense of his presence.
He is everywhere, He is omnipotent and omniscient. And Inside you, Deep inside when you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit will be in you and they will be with you everyday. May God continue to bless you in all aspects of you lives and to God be the glory, Rauldapogi
You can find and feel GOD within you. All you have to do is believe and have a strong faith in HIM. Each time I wake up, I can feel GOD because each day is miracle for me for GOD has given me another chance to live and enjoy life. You can also feel HIM through your surroundings. HE exists everywhere. Look around you and you'll realize that everything you'll see- from your neighbors, pets, plants, flowers, birds, everything is GOD's great creation. So, don't be bothered if you can't find GOD. HE is always with you and will never leave you, no matter what. You can always lean on HIM even if everyone else has turn their backs on you. Just open your heart and welcome HIM wholeheartedly.
@emarie (5451)
simple, within yourself. only you can dertermine if you've been touched by god or someone else of a higher power depending on the religion you believe in. god represents more of inner peace then anything else.
• Thailand
God’s Email address is god@godserv.com. You might try there.
LOL you made me laugh thanks for the id :)
@eyewitness (1577)
• Netherlands
I searched him and i have found him.Let me tell you where to find him. The bible says seek and you will find.God is everywhere hun.He's in you he's in your friends your family.He's in every person.He's in nature.You can't imagine where he is. Because God is so great. I find him by talking about religion by some christian friends by music by a lot of things that were amazing.I couldn't explain the things that happened.Awesome. If you're seeking i hope you will find him and i'll pray for that.God bless you
@Springlady (3986)
The Bible says, "If with all your heart you truly seek Me, you shall surely find Me." God is everywhere, but He wants to live witbin your heart. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you thru His Word...the Bible. He loves you and He wants to have a personal relationship with you. He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for your sins. He made a way for all of us to live forever with Him. God is very real and His love for you is very real. Just ask Him into your heart and admit your sins and repent of them. He will live within you and you will be a new person! A new life! God bless!