What cool plans do you have for the Summer?

Do you like to travel? Or go to the beach? Visit family far away? Please share how you plan to spend your summer. :) Thanks, Gwen *******
Well... the first part of my summer break has been spent moving and seperating from my 6.5 year relationship. In the meantime my 11 month, 2 year, and 4 year old neices are visiting for two weeks. We took them to Disney last week. Next week I'm going with my parents to take the girls back to Ohio and pick up my other 2 year old and 14 year old neices to bring them back to Florida for 4 weeks. We'll be going to several Disney parks and both Universal studios parks with them. Later in August mom and I are going to visit an uncle in Tenn. then to Ohio, and then to DC to visit the Smithsonian museums as I'm hoping to get an internship there next summer.
@macubx (11433)
yes i love to travel. althoug summer is finished, i would like to spend my next summer in the countryside to experience peaceful and serene experience