Cirque du Solei

Cirque du Solei - One of the most beautiful circus shows
@arkaf61 (10882)
Ever watched it? I always try to go when they are here. It's my favorite circus... actually the only one that I really enjoy:) I like it because it's so different from the other circus...I also like the idea of no animals. Cirque du solei is not just acrobats and clowns, beauty in action. If you watched it before, did you like it? DO you prefer it to the more traditional circus?
@Woodpigeon (3710)
I think the Cirque du Solei is marvellous and we watch it every chance we get. They are so unique and talented. I would love to see them in person, and if the chance ever comes I will take it.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
haven't seen them yet unfortunately, but i am looking forward to do so. I've been told they're impressive...they take the human capacities to the maximum with a great rhythm. If i ever do i will let you know what i think.
@tad1fan (3373)
I have never had the pleasure of seeing them in person but we watch it all the time on TV.....my daughter LOVES it and never misses it