Did you know. . . .??

@Caila611 (992)
Did you know that Pineapple reduces the amount of fat that is stored in the body? Did ya know that eating a baked potato before going to bed will help you sleep? I was watching Rachael Ray this morning and the Dr. was in! Even though it was a rerun it was great seeing again. I think i missed that segment the last time. I'm going to be eating more pineapple from now on. I will have to tell hubby about the potato!
@diillu (5128)
I just didn't know..but this pineapples idea seems just to good. I think now i will have to increase eating pineapples and apart from this it is one of my favorouite fruit too..and about potato hey..though it will get some good sleep..but m just worried about those pounds..soon getting over my body..
@Caila611 (992)
one thing the good doc said about the baked potato is to be careful what you add to it. ie sour cream, butter, cheese. That is where you get your self into trouble.
@shakeroo (3990)
I love pineapple. Thanks for sharing this information. Now that I know it can help reduce fat, I am going to take more pineapples from now on. But then, if I also go for the baked potato before I sleep, would that add more fat to my body? LOL!
@aneekuh (133)
Oh I didn't know that! From this day on, I'll never eat pineapple ever! hahaha I really want to gain weight=) and when I'm having those insomnia attacks, I'll grab a baked potato out of our food table! Thanks!=)
wow this is a good remedy to keep fats out of of your body,i liked pineapples very much but now i like them even more.now by eating pineapples i could keep a check over the amount of fat in my body.
sounds good to me i don't sleep well i going to have to try it. she always has great hints. she loves to cook also she was brought up cooking in her mom business
@andak2007 (3229)
I know that Pineapple is a great fruit and it is abundant here in my country, i can even eat them fresh always, but i never know that it can reduce fat, its good to know, now i will eat lots of pineapple. Thanks there, i may have missed this show.