Do you think DOG is Faithful Animal?

@rinaaus (1203)
Australia
Yes i think DOG is very faithful and understand people. They know who is bad persons and who is good persons without training.
@rakesh_07 (684)
yes ... dogs are a very faithful animal.... i have a dog myself and when it shows its love and affections to others in my house,ie my parents... i feel being born to them i dont show so much love and affection which the dog shows..... I love my dog...
@Calais (10905)
Of course they are they have a 6th sense to people also, and they give unconditional love.
@kumarravi (145)
yes dogs are faithful and will be good friend of humans too since from our forefathers are having dogs and they are so faithful and friendly than any other animal in the world. so dog are good friends of mine and will help us by watching our house and also keeping unnecesary people outside the house too.
@TriciaW (2442)
I think dogs are very faithful and understanding as well. I know if I am upset my dogs huddle around me to give me as much support as they can. I also agree they know good people verses bad people. Before we moved we were in a rental house and the landlord came to the door and my dogs went nuts. I had never heard them growl like that and was in total shock. I asked around town about this landlord because I knew something just wasn't right and found out that he had been in jail for rape some years back and I found out some other not so good things. My dogs were right to growl at him and he never stepped foot into my home because I warned him the dogs would bite him if he tried. I suppose I was not very nice to him saying that but I have two daughters and wasn't going to take the chance and wasn't going to punish my dogs for protecting us against a bad man. We moved shortly after that.
@bluishrose (2291)
Yes dogs are faithful animals that's why they are called "man's best friend".