Copenhagen, Denmark and Finland

Singapore
Will Copenhagen in Denmark a good sight-seeing place for tourists? What about Finland, a nice touring interest?
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I love Finland :-) Interesting architecture in Helsinki, lot of big, nice forests up north, nice lakes all over the country and quite good food. Lot of nice caf├ęs in Helsinki and other places too, and if you are into things like that, it's Moomin world and other things. I haven't been so much to Denmark, I like it but I don't remember that much.
@maximax8 (27410)
Copenhagen has a waterside walk that goes along to the statue of the Little Mermaid. It is a pleasant place to visit. I worked in Finland as a children's nanny. It is a beautiful country full of green forests and blue lakes. Helsinki, the capital, has some very stocky type buildings. Turku is charming city with a historical feel to it. The summer is the best time to go to either Denmark or Finland.