Do you consider yourself to be a good person?

@FSCAries (881)
I try to live right and do good things, and I think having positive intentions for things makes me feel as though I am a good person. What about you? What qualities do you think add/dimish your character?
I focus on honesty as being the best policy. This is something I live by. Even if I don't want to hurt a persons feelings. I will be honest or say nothing at all. Not taking what is not mine is another. I strongly believe what goes around bites your azz when it comes back around. I live by that as well. I believe cleanliness in next to godliness. So You know what I would say to this one. I am a very good mother and that stems from honesty and openness. I an not int giving all to please a person. I will give my last to anyone in need. I have to say all the way around. I am a good person. You have to learn to treat people with kindness. If you can keep your calm in harsh situations and not explode. It will help to deal with many situations. I have been homeless more than once. Beaten and cheated on. Out of it all I am still a very trusting and caring person.
@FSCAries (881)
It sounds that way, keep up the good work! It seems that a lot of people don't really have earnest care for others anymore and that is quite disheartening.
@vitekfdr (651)
yeah it sound really great keep up a good work
@vitekfdr (651)
yes i consider myself to be a really good person
@shyamlal (3538)
i don't consider myself as a good person..I ve done many wrong things in my past and never tried to appologise to whomever i did that..But now I am a changed person and I think now I become more human
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,FSCAries,i will consider myself to be a good person.I like to help people whne they have troubles,i cannot guarantee i can solve their problems everytime but i will try my best,even i cannot solve their problems,i will still be willing to share with them and support them fully.